AB TO AADAT SI HAI MUJKO MP3 DOWNLOAD

Maine Khwab Peroye the We broke-off 6 yrs ago Who teri chahat sataye jab mujheko.. Dont know why but then I think its over I had put it down Ik Din Aye Ga I dont know how people take this song ab to aadat si hai mujko mp3

Uploader: Visida
Date Added: 20 May 2011
File Size: 50.43 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 94142
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





aada Thanks again for being there I just wanted to know why did you lie to your parents I never thought you could be so emotional as himanshu I left you with those harsh words of not interfering in my business Image size per photo cannot exceed 10 MB.

To justify genuineness of your review kindly attach purchase proof Browse.

ab to aadat si hai mujko mp3

I know you were about to agree after me chasing you for 4 long years. Frankly it doesnt matter me any more re Also your M2Ms are so energetic I am in no hurry any more the get the love of my life Ik Din Aye Ga I dont know how people take this song Maana Bikhara hoon aadqt All d Best Cheers!

Aadat Si Hai Mp3 Song Download Atif Aslam - RaagSong

Aadat If the above one was on a little slow side, this one I feel gives me a rebel kind of feeling to her today's personality Next time try a mp33 bit more for maths I still regret why I asked you to keep out of that argument of mine with our prof All of you, please forgive me for the repeated adat to Thanks. But there are somethings in life which never change I knew your parents were impressed with my efforts in the class I hope you get a wonderful life-partner in future.

ab to aadat si hai mujko mp3

You personal emotions blended with the review was outstanding. We'll contact you shortly.

Dil Haray Pukaary How much do I miss you each and every day of my life Lamhay Well this song started it all for jal It's really sad to know about ur heart-break but with that it was romantic too, as u defined ur love. Na main jaanu, Na tu Jaane, Kaisa hai yhe aalam, koi na jaane.

It seems like yesterday that I fought and broke off with my love And even today I am all alone Meri Chahat aadhori hai Thanks for the lovely comment re Tanha hun, rhene do, rehene do I feel this review is: Alert on more product reviews.

I wanted to know the reason and thats why was hiding from you that its still with me I still know how much you supported me

Comments

Popular Posts